Falls & Co. is looking for a lead integrated strategist who can translate our clients’ business objectives to marketing opportunities, then design integrated campaigns and lead integrated teams that deliver results across paid, earned and owned media. Reporting to the Vice President of Integrated Strategy, the ideal candidate has deep experience and a successful track record of designing and orchestrating digital, traditional, SEO, event marketing, email, direct mail, and other coordinated campaigns to deliver measurable results for clients. They are an expert in selling in their strategies to internal teams and client contacts, then leading effective execution.
Falls & Co. is a rapidly growing strategic advertising, communications, digital and marketing firm that crafts world-class marketing solutions based on research-driven insight and seasoned expertise to clients locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Uses quantitative and qualitative research to unearth consumer insights; identifies strategic opportunities based on these insights; champions the “big creative idea” across the team and to the client
- Initiates audits of client and competitor creative and content platforms to assess competitor strengths, cultural attitudes and behaviors toward brands, and positioning/messaging opportunities
- Cultivates a deep understanding of the clients’ industries and business, its target audiences, and its business objectives.
- Leads brainstorm sessions that result in areas of opportunity for the client, concept development for campaigns and innovative ways to reach target audiences
- Develops strategy briefs to ensure media planning, creative and content teams’ work is on brand and delivering against strategy.
- Drives strategy for search, display, social, and retargeting digital advertising campaigns using Google AdWords, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and display networks; integrates additional marketing initiatives for traditional channels (Television, Radio, Print Media, OOH, etc.), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Web, Public Relations, Event Marketing, Email, Testing, and Direct Mail
- Key member of the client account team, offering counsel and perspective on current and potential strategies, marketing channels and creative campaigns
- Ensures that the integrated strategy team delivers high quality work products
- Evolves the agency’s strategic planning process to continually improve insight gathering, brand positioning, and creative concepting
- Creates demand for integrated strategy by demonstrating client impact; develops compelling case studies
- Plays an active role in defining repeatable “go-to-market” strategies and evolving the agency’s suite of integrated offerings
- Maintains relationships with staff across departments
- Key member of RFP response team; scopes new business and works with client services and creative director to ensure all accounts are staffed appropriately to meet client/project needs
Key Deliverables and Expectations for this Position:
- Delivers tracking analysis and reports to support client campaigns, programs, and platforms.
- Works with teams to help optimize creative and recommend A/B marketing tests and solutions.
- Models projected return on investment based on historical data.
- Develops tracking and reporting requirements, particularly web analytics and social media.
- Collaborates and works well with others.
- Contributes to increasing the quality and sophistication of data, analytics, and CRM at the agency.
- Required 5+ years in analytics and performance marketing roles, with at least 2 in leadership in an analytics department or marketing/consulting firm.
- Expert user of Office 365, SAS, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Tableau
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising, inbound marketing, social media, and performance marketing.
- Role requires the ability to write clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes, and implications in straight-forward and enlightening way for clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of integrated experience within a full-service agency with a mix of B2B and B2C clients
- 7+ years of experience with integrated media channels including: Google Ads and Bing Ads, Social Media Advertising, Programmatic Display, Streaming Advertising, Traditional (Television, Radio, Print Media, OOH, etc.), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Web, Public Relations, Event Marketing, Email and Text, Direct Mail
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Capable of building executive-level relationships with clients, earning their trust and guiding their thinking
- Able to synthesize complex issues and concepts and communicate them in a way that both clients and the agency team can easily understand.
- An avid follower of how marketing and advertising are evolving
- An ability to work with creative teams to help them understand an insight and translate it into on-strategy creative
- Exceptional writing, communication and persuasive skills
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences. MBA or Masters is a plus
Interested candidates should send cover letter and confidential resume. No phone calls please!